Any chance this will get a Mac release?
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
In the American Southwest, a lone witch hunter travels across the desert, seeking to wipe out cultists of all sorts. Fight a variety of goons and ghouls, through small towns to dimension-spanning motels. Inspired by DOOM, Quake, and action games of yore, blast your way through a neon-dripped, pixelated nightmare in this high-speed, high-thrills FPS.
- No recharging shields: you'll need to play smart or find healthpacks to stay alive. You're not invincible, after all.
- Wild Weird West: features an acidic western soundtrack, composed just for Midnight Ultra!
- Choose a melee weapon and a ranged weapon of your choice: mix and match, choose between chopping and blasting your enemies down to size.
- Change how the game looks to fit your taste: unlockable color palettes change how Midnight Ultra looks entirely. BONUS: Halloween color palette unlocked at start
- Double jump and dodge your enemies: your fast and nimble feet will let you leap across levels, over enemies heads, and between platforms.
- Moody and surreal story: not everything is at it seems, and the physical trappings of reality aren't always guaranteed...
- Short and sweet: 2-3 hours of gameplay content, for busy players looking for quick fun.
COMING APRIL 25TH: The Devil's Path Update
Journey to the Catskill mountains, home to a meteor impact crater and the Devil's Path. After the events of Midnight Ultra's main story, you've biked your way across the country to unravel the last secrets guarded here...
This FREE update adds several sorely needed improvements, and a helping of new content!
- 2 new weapons
- 6 new enemies
- 3 new maps
- A brand-new, two-part boss battle
- 6 new songs
- 10+ new themes
- Reworked audio for all weapons
- Reworked melee attacks
- Mac and Linux support
- Mouse inversion, sensitivity, and audio options
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.33 USD. You will get access to the following files: